Here are some tips to look your best in your next Zoom meeting:
- Avoid backlighting. Don't have a window or a lamp behind you. Light that comes from the front and is diffused is best. (no harsh shadows).
- Use a relatively plain background- it is less distracting.
- Set the camera at a height about equal to your forehead. Looking up at the camera is always the most flattering pose for the human form.
- Be sure there is no glare in your eyeglasses.
- Make sure the dogs and the babies are busy with other distractions. Seeing the baby on camera briefly is cute; seeing the baby for a half hour is distracting
Stay safe and well! Keep Smiling! ☺